Crunchy roasted rosemary spuds
- 1kg potatoes, washed
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 °C. Line baking tray or flat pizza tray with baking paper.
2. Place herbs, rosemary, paprika, salt, and olive oil into a plastic bag or sandwich lunch bag and shake to combine.
3. Cut potatoes into wedges of even size.
4. Put potato pieces into bag and shake to coat with herbs.
5. Add potato pieces to baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Wedges may need turning during cooking.
Tip: Always cut potatoes into even-sized pieces to ensure even cooking, and only peel potatoes when you are ready to use them. Otherwise they will oxidise and turn brown once peeled.