Roasted Broccolini and Cannellini Beans
3 garlic gloves, finely chopped
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for frying eggs
400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
2 bunches broccolini, chopped into large bite-sized pieces, including stalks
50g anchovy fillets, finely chopped
1 lemon, juiced
½ lemon, chopped into slices
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Pinch black pepper
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Using a large bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, anchovies and chilli flakes. Add broccolini and beans and coat by gently combining.
3. Spread mixture evenly on baking tray with lemon slices. Season with black pepper.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, before baking for another few minutes, until cheese is melted.
6. Meanwhile, panfry eggs with a drizzle of olive oil.
7. Remove baking tray from oven and drizzle lemon juice across the top.
8. Serve into four bowls and add an egg to the top.